We get great results on Google!
First of all I’m going to make a very bold statement and then back it up with numbers… SEO has the highest ROI of any form of marketing. That’s right, without a doubt, SEO delivers the best return on your investment compared to any other form of marketing.
The reason it is such good value is because once your site gets to number 1 in Google and other search engines for your targeted keywords, it can then stay there for a long time with little maintenance.
This means that once we’ve got our customer to number 1 for their target keywords, they remain at number 1 for months and potentially years down the line.
Here are 8 Reasons why YOU NEED SEO NOW!
- Put simply: More customers = More money!– When your site is sitting on the front page of Google (and eventually number 1) for your targeted keywords, you get the majority share of the potential customers searching for YOUR services (between 40% and 50% of all searches).
- Greater exposure on Google and other major search engines– Drive highly targeted customers to your website searching specifically targeted keywords.Research shows that 82% of new customers research a business online before making a purchase decision. Do you even know where your business is in the Google rankings at all?
- Highly targeted traffic– Potential leads and customers are searching specifically for your service via the search engines. Yeah that’s right; they’re actively looking for you and the service/products you offer.
- Experienced in new marketing field– SEO is a relatively new marketing tool which means there are very few highly skilled SEO’s in the world.We have over 5 years experience working in this highly competitive industry.
Our team is intensively and constantly trained to keep up to speed with an ever changing internet landscape to ensure you, our customer, are getting the best possible service.
- Replacement for dying Yellow Pages– Yellow Pages is an overpriced ,dying form of advertising. Nowadays, and in the future even more so, the internet alone will be the way people conduct their local business searches.
- Future of client generation– 40% of all Google searches made in the UK are local business related. This statistic highlights just how big the shift has already been to people using the internet to find local businesses and service providers.
By not acting now, you run the very real risk of being left behind in the very near future. The 2 main reasons for this are technology and convenience.
Technology, because the vast majority of people already have smart phones that allow them to access the internet anywhere, anytime.
Convenience, because given the decision of performing a quick search online using your computer/laptop/smart phone is a lot quicker and easier than digging out a heavy yellow pages and having to flick through it to find the correct section.
There are a staggering number of computers in the world nowadays, over 1 billion in fact. However, there are over 4 billion mobile phones!
- Exclusivity– If we are working with you on selected keywords, that means we won’t work with ANYONE else for those same keywords in your area. If you are a national brand, then we won’t work with anyone else in your industry at all!
The fact that you have taken the initiative to use our service means that 9 times out of 10, you’ll be the first of all your competitors to seriously address SEO giving you a HUGE advantage over your competition.
- Get ahead of the competition– Too many companies have dug their feet in and neglected their internet presence all together which in this day in age is a huge mistake. Others have perhaps looked in to SEO services and maybe even purchased on the back of empty promises and have been put off when these promised overnight results were not delivered.
The facts are that if you choose not to do anything and ignore this information, then I can assure you that your competitors won’t.
Remember, we only work with 1 client per industry. In order to avoid disappointment, contact us as soon as possible to claim your desired keyword. By not acting you are literally flushing thousands, if not tens of thousands of pounds of potential new monthly business down the toilet every month!
Here are some interesting facts about what your competitors may already be doing:
- Approximately £400 million was spent on SEO in the UK alone last year. This means there is a good chance your competitors are already investing in SEO!
- 47% of companies spend at least £10,000 a year on SEO and 20% spend more than £50,000. This means there is a good chance that some of your competitors may already be investing in SEO!
REMEMBER! SEO is a cumulative process! If you start now, by the time your competitors catch on they’ll already be months or years behind you. And they’ll have to spend thousands to catch up. On the other hand, if you wait…it could be you playing a desperate game of catch-up because I guarantee if you don’t take action fast, the long list of your local competitors will.
Contact us now and we can discuss the various options you have and put together a custom SEO package that is perfect for your business.